Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Replacement of the Currency

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Replacement of the Currency - Page 2 Empty Replacement of the Currency

Post by Proven Fri 19 Dec 2014, 9:38 am

First topic message reminder :

Integrity's (et al): the currency exchange risk and the corruption and financial supervision of the central replaced

By Adminsa nine twenty-one a.m. 18/12/2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Brother - Sam Mullah

Stressed the Parliamentary Integrity Committee member Abdul Karim Abtan "The issue of dangerous currency switch, and the corruption." He called the governor of the Central Bank and the Finance Ministry to form a committee of intelligence and the prime minister and integrity, to oversee the replacement of the currency. "

Abtan said in a statement singled out by the reporter for News Agency (et) that "the process of replacing the currency need to general supervision of the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank, but we can not determine the existence of fake currency in the category of ten thousand." Stressing that "the Parliamentary Integrity Committee will have a visit to the Central Bank, to view the currency exchange mechanism and how to burn them, and where they burn and what is the amount of the switch." Noting that there were many questions from the Committee will ask the central bank need to answer, saying, "The Integrity Committee will monitor the currency replacement process with precision."

The Central Bank of Iraq, according to a decision of the previous government decided coins withdrawn category 10 025 thousand dinars, and replace them with new cash paper of the same class but different from typographical graphically the banknote, while denying any case of corruption in the switch of the local currency.

csd9013
    csd9013

Replacement of the Currency - Page 2 Empty Re: Replacement of the Currency

Post by csd9013 Fri 19 Dec 2014, 5:40 pm

duck2000 wrote:not too answer for neno .. to oversee the replacement of the currency changeing out currency that has been counterfited
    Thanks, duck. I overlooked the word counterfeit.
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri 19 Dec 2014, 7:37 pm

csd9013 wrote:
    Neno wrote:Lol, noced71 and correction on my "OS" concerning csd, she said when theydrop the zeros, wouldn't they need to do a currency exchange, I said she was right but, droping zeros from the value no, from the currency no as well cause they would add currency (lower denoms) not exchange out.
    Wouldn't that be an exchange if as you turn in the old money with all those zeros they don't re-circulate it?

Meds affecting your thinking? ;)
    lol, the meds are good i will admit but no, they are not being exchange. Once they make it back to the cbi...thats the life of them. Imho i believe the large notes will still be used in large bank to bank transactions. Why destroy something that can be used and cost millions of dollars to print.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 7:47 am