Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

5 posters

Replacement of the Currency

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Replacement of the Currency Empty Replacement of the Currency

Post by Proven Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:38 am

Integrity's (et al): the currency exchange risk and the corruption and financial supervision of the central replaced

By Adminsa nine twenty-one a.m. 18/12/2014

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Brother - Sam Mullah

Stressed the Parliamentary Integrity Committee member Abdul Karim Abtan "The issue of dangerous currency switch, and the corruption." He called the governor of the Central Bank and the Finance Ministry to form a committee of intelligence and the prime minister and integrity, to oversee the replacement of the currency. "

Abtan said in a statement singled out by the reporter for News Agency (et) that "the process of replacing the currency need to general supervision of the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank, but we can not determine the existence of fake currency in the category of ten thousand." Stressing that "the Parliamentary Integrity Committee will have a visit to the Central Bank, to view the currency exchange mechanism and how to burn them, and where they burn and what is the amount of the switch." Noting that there were many questions from the Committee will ask the central bank need to answer, saying, "The Integrity Committee will monitor the currency replacement process with precision."

The Central Bank of Iraq, according to a decision of the previous government decided coins withdrawn category 10 025 thousand dinars, and replace them with new cash paper of the same class but different from typographical graphically the banknote, while denying any case of corruption in the switch of the local currency.

Proven
    Proven
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Replacement of the Currency Empty Re: Replacement of the Currency

Post by Proven Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:39 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:58 am

Ok, so one of these karn-foosing articles comes out, and states a currency replacement, and not a RV. And Heeerrrrreee wee Go. The chicken-littles are gonna start yellin..... geek
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:00 pm

noced71 wrote:Ok, so one of these karn-foosing articles comes out, and states a currency replacement, and not a RV. And Heeerrrrreee wee Go. The chicken-littles are gonna start yellin..... geek
    Well, if they drop the zeros wouldn't they have to do a currency exchange? I'm not concerned by this article.
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Fri Dec 19, 2014 12:35 pm

noced71 wrote:Ok, so one of these karn-foosing articles comes out, and states a currency replacement, and not a RV. And Heeerrrrreee wee Go. The chicken-littles are gonna start yellin..... geek

lop?
       lol
    this article is talking about those NEW 10,000 notes and 25,000 notes replacemnets! and how to proprely burm them !

not a rv or a lop different talk!
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:07 pm

There already made, i posted from sterling currency when they got the 10000nids and was told by treasury vault they will have them all as they already have the 1000nids. Also, I not worried about what the old government wanted or did anymore, just waiting on the new cbi governor to say what's next.... :)

OS: csd has it right but also when the 10000nids released they said will run concurrent until as the old come in. Duck is right in saying what this article is stating about destroying them as they do. Relax... badboys
    noced71
    noced71
    Cain't Let Go Investor
    Cain't Let Go Investor

Post by noced71 Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:28 pm

New motto. ..Nenosplace,,,, we Kill the chickenlittles!

u guys are "Team-Alpha-Super-Awesome-Cool-Dynamite-Wolf-Squadron".....awesome.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Post by Neno Fri Dec 19, 2014 4:55 pm

Lol, noced71 and correction on my "OS" concerning csd, she said when theydrop the zeros, wouldn't they need to do a currency exchange, I said she was right but, droping zeros from the value no, from the currency no as well cause they would add currency (lower denoms) not exchange out.
    csd9013
    csd9013

Post by csd9013 Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:31 pm

Neno wrote:Lol, noced71 and correction on my "OS" concerning csd, she said when theydrop the zeros, wouldn't they need to do a currency exchange, I said she was right but, droping zeros from the value no, from the currency no as well cause they would add currency (lower denoms) not exchange out.
    Wouldn't that be an exchange if as you turn in the old money with all those zeros they don't re-circulate it?

Meds affecting your thinking? ;)
    duck2000
    duck2000
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by duck2000 Fri Dec 19, 2014 6:40 pm

not too answer for neno .. to oversee the replacement of the currency changeing out currency that has been counterfited

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Jun 28, 2024 5:59 am