Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget

wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget Empty Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget

Post by wciappetta Wed 28 Jan 2015, 6:47 am

Parliamentary Finance is considering today Peshmerga and Kurdistan oil budget

House of Representatives

Roudao - Erbil announced the parliamentary finance committee, they will meet today to decide on the paragraphs relating to the Peshmerga budget, and the formation of the popular crowd in the areas covered by Article 140, the mechanism of export Kurdistan oil, part of a project finance federal budget for the current year the law. He said the Finance Committee decision in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, During a statement to the network

Roudao media: "Parliamentary Finance Committee will meet on Wednesday to decide on matters relating to the share of the region from the financial budget for the current year, and to be appreciated according to the proportion of the population."

He added Ahmed Haji Rashid: "due to the parliamentary Finance discussed during the meeting, determine a budget the formation of the crowd popular Sunni forces, in areas covered by Article 140 of the constitution, while the Kurdish parliamentary blocs opposed the proposal to form the popular crowd in those areas. "

He noted the Finance Committee decision in the Iraqi Council of Representatives, that "the things that have not been resolved by the Later, in the draft federal financial budget for the current year the law, is the issue of export of Kurdistan oil, because some political parties, especially the Department of allied parties with the state law, proposed oversee the export of Iraqi Oil Company (SOMO), the export of most of the Kurdistan oil process, but the Kurds strongly oppose the proposal. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:32 pm