Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Finance: Problems with the allocations of Kurdistan and salaries of the Peshmerga and

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Finance: Problems with the allocations of Kurdistan and salaries of the Peshmerga and  Empty Parliamentary Finance: Problems with the allocations of Kurdistan and salaries of the Peshmerga and

Post by Rocky Sun 12 Nov 2017, 7:01 am

Parliamentary Finance: Problems with the allocations of Kurdistan and salaries of the Peshmerga and the crowd delayed sending the budget

BAGHDAD - The legal committee revealed on Sunday that "administrative and technical problems have delayed sending the Council of Ministers to the financial budget for 2018,
    The member of the committee, MP Farah Al-Sarraj, said that "the problems related to the allocations of the provinces of Kurdistan and salaries of the Peshmerga forces and the popular crowd and delaying the submission of the budget to the House of Representatives will affect the process of ratification because of the time remaining remaining near the end of the legislative chapter at the end of this month and start the holiday of the House of Representatives The month of December. "
    "The draft budget, which is still in the Council of Ministers has not been added to the province of Halabja, which must be independent province of the three provinces of the province after obtaining the approvals of the Council of Ministers and Parliament in addition to not include the form of the relationship between the Kurdistan Regional Government and the Federal Government of Baghdad. AH 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:21 pm