Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Masoum, Maliki stress unity regarding operations in Tikrit

Neno
    Neno
    Admin
    Admin

Masoum, Maliki stress unity regarding operations in Tikrit   Empty Masoum, Maliki stress unity regarding operations in Tikrit

Post by Neno Fri 27 Mar 2015, 8:33 pm

Masoum, Maliki stress unity regarding operations in Tikrit
    March 27, 2015 by [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[ltr]Baghdad (IraqiNews.com) The Vice-President, Nouri al-Maliki, met the President, Fouad Masoum at Salam Place in Baghdad on last Thursday.[/ltr]

[ltr]A presidency statement received by IraqiNews.com cited ”Masoum emphasized the necessity of exerting efforts to approach the viewpoints among political rivals and they stressed the unity regarding the operations in Tikrit”[/ltr]

[ltr]”The two officials discussed the recent ongoing military updates in the areas that witness battles between the security forces supported by the volunteers and terrorists affiliated to what is so called the Islamic State of Iraq and Levant where both sides emphasized the importance of expelling terrorists of Iraq,” the statement concluded. \End\[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:20 am