Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary security display report crime Spyker next week

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Parliamentary security display report crime Spyker next week  Empty Parliamentary security display report crime Spyker next week

Post by lonelyintexas Fri Apr 24, 2015 2:20 am

4/23/2015

Baghdad newspaper probity – declared the parliamentary security and Defense Committee completed the preparation of the comprehensive report of crime of Spyker, indicating that "the report will be presented in Parliament next week, which includes important information about offenders.

Committee member Abbas said Al-khuzaie said in a statement that "preliminary report introduced earlier on the crime of Spyker was not completed due to error in the timing display by restoring control over areas of the crime scene at the Presidential Palace in Tikrit," Noting that "the Committee has prepared a comprehensive report about crime, will next week in Parliament."

The new report includes figures the number of terrorists who were involved in the crime of Spyker and their names and their respective regions, and the number of victims of the massacre at Spyker names and details of the rights of the families of the victims and did not receive his until now with its rationale, and the names of the military leadership was a crime, and the recommendation to eliminate the right of legal action ".

Al-khuzai said that "comprehensive report would be fair to the families of those victims of massacre Speicher."

And show Chamber of Deputies last month an initial report of a parliamentary Committee that Speicher were headed by mp Hamid al-mutlaq, into organized crime, but the report has faced much criticism from Council members and the families of those victims of Spyker, no visa names involved in the crime.

He cited some 1,700 students from the air force base in Tikrit last June by gangs and terrorist collaborators daash members of clans.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue May 14, 2024 1:16 am