Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Finance Committee: The Iraqi government will not send the draft budget for 2016 to the Iraqi Council

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Finance Committee: The Iraqi government will not send the draft budget for 2016 to the Iraqi Council Empty Finance Committee: The Iraqi government will not send the draft budget for 2016 to the Iraqi Council

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 29 Oct 2015, 5:39 pm

Finance Committee: The Iraqi government will not send the draft budget for 2016 to the Iraqi Council of Representatives

10/28/15
    Roudao - Arbil,

said the decision of the Finance Committee in the Iraqi parliament Haji Ahmed Rashid, a network Roudao media, on Wednesday 10/28/2015, "The Iraqi government will not send the 2016 draft general budget to the Council of Representatives of Iraq, to read it during the meetings of the Council." Said Rashid. " The Iraqi government is now in the process of negotiating with the IMF for a loan, and if approved this, Vsttro many changes on the general budget for the 2016 project. "He stressed that" the IMF has put special conditions, to give this loan demanded by The Iraqi government, and these conditions that the Iraqi government stop its support for all areas such as oil, health, education etc .., to be able to pay them, and this condition in itself will cause a major crisis in Iraq.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

There was another article posted today about the upcoming meetings early this next month.  So we watch IMF and Iraq in November.
    Thanks
    LIT
    Dance

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:02 pm