Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+3
weslin3
wciappetta
rocky
7 posters

Vice: The government will send the draft budget to parliament on Tuesday

rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Vice: The government will send the draft budget to parliament on Tuesday Empty Vice: The government will send the draft budget to parliament on Tuesday

Post by rocky Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:37 am

Vice: The government will send the draft budget to parliament on Tuesday

[Baghdad where]
Confirmed a member of the House of Representatives, and fulfillment Kazim, the Council of Ministers will be sent on Tuesday a draft federal budget for the current year to the House of Representatives.
Said Kazem told all of Iraq [where], that "the adoption of the federal budget of the state for 2014 will be soon, after the arrival of the draft to parliament on Tuesday."
She said it was "about the differences between Baghdad and Erbil agreements have taken place to resolve all the outstanding and controversial issues."
Referred to the House of Representatives the previous edition and the current was not able to approve the general budget for 2014, which restored the parliament a draft budget law to the government to re-formulation, as required by the reality transmitted in the country, especially after the halt oil exports of Kirkuk, and increase military spending to arm the army Alaraca.anthy. 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]...6-17-27-05.html
rocky
rocky
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Vice: The government will send the draft budget to parliament on Tuesday Empty Re: Vice: The government will send the draft budget to parliament on Tuesday

Post by rocky Mon Oct 27, 2014 8:38 am

Deputy Cabinet will send the draft budget to parliament on Tuesday

Brother - Baghdad
Confirmed a member of the House of Representatives, and fulfillment Kazim, the Council of Ministers will be sent on Tuesday a draft federal budget for the current year to the House of Representatives.

Kazim said in a press statement seen by news news agency (et) that "the adoption of the federal budget of the state for 2014 will be soon, after the arrival of the draft to parliament on Tuesday."

She said it was "about the differences between Baghdad and Erbil agreements have taken place to resolve all the outstanding and controversial issues."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Vice: The government will send the draft budget to parliament on Tuesday Empty Re: Vice: The government will send the draft budget to parliament on Tuesday

Post by wciappetta Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:15 am

So they have it and the outstanding issues regarding it are solved, excellent....

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
weslin3
weslin3
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by weslin3 Mon Oct 27, 2014 11:53 am

Like that!  yes
day dreamer
day dreamer

Post by day dreamer Mon Oct 27, 2014 1:35 pm

flower
dizzydee
dizzydee

Post by dizzydee Mon Oct 27, 2014 2:47 pm

yes
lonelyintexas
lonelyintexas
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Post by lonelyintexas Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:48 pm

This is great news.  We should see some positive movement after Tuesday's session then.
Thanks
LIT
yes
kingsranch
kingsranch
Dedicated Investor
Dedicated Investor

Post by kingsranch Mon Oct 27, 2014 6:49 pm

:drunk:Another good step~~~~ one foot in front of the other, and we will get there someday.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed Dec 07, 2022 7:20 am