Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Final agreement to send the draft budget to the Finance Committee and to vote at 6 p.m

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Final agreement to send the draft budget to the Finance Committee and to vote at 6 p.m Empty Final agreement to send the draft budget to the Finance Committee and to vote at 6 p.m

Post by Rocky Thu 08 Jun 2023, 2:06 pm

Final agreement to send the draft budget to the Finance Committee and to vote at 6 p.m
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] |Today, 13:3
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

+A
    -A

Baghdad today - Baghdad 
    An informed source in the office of First Deputy Speaker of Parliament Mohsen Al-Mandalawi revealed, today, Thursday, that the heads of political blocs and parties have sent the draft budget law to the Parliamentary Finance Committee. 
    The source told (Baghdad Today) that "the heads of the blocs and parties will send the draft budget law to the Parliamentary Finance Committee."
    He pointed out that "the transmission will take place after political agreement on it in full for the purpose of voting on it at six o'clock in the evening."
    Earlier in the day, the House of Representatives announced the postponement of the House of Representatives session to 8:00 pm today, Thursday. 
    And the Parliament's media department stated, in a statement received by (Baghdad Today), that "the First Deputy Speaker of the House of Representatives announced the postponement of the parliament session for approving the budget until eight o'clock this evening .  "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 2:26 am