Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Iraq Dinar/News is a popular topic among many topics this board offers. You must log in to see and participate in our Dinar sections.

Ever heard of Bitcoin? I encourage you to veiw my 4 minute video about the Bitcoin of Health Care CoinMD. Just load CoinMD.io/StylesMD set up a free 30 day test ride and contact me as needed. I have a Facebook informational page you can request to join for all my mist updates.

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 7am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.
Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2017

Parliamentary Integrity calls for a new currency from the central categories of the introduction of

wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Integrity calls for a new currency from the central categories of the introduction of

Post by wciappetta on Wed 18 Nov 2015, 8:51 am

Parliamentary Integrity calls for a new currency from the central categories of the introduction of 100 000 and 250 000 dinars

11/18/2015

Baghdad - INA / student chairman of the parliamentary integrity, Talal Zobaie, the introduction of new categories of Iraqi paper currency, from 100 250 thousand categories, winning for the elimination of inflation in the Iraqi market.

He said in a statement, received "official Iraqi News Agency", that "in order to make financial and economic reform in the financial system and overcoming inflation in the Iraqi issue commercial market must be the development of a 100 000 coin and 250-thousand."

He added that "for this procedure has positive features which will reduce the printing small groups on the one hand and reduce the financial costs of ink and paper on the one hand Akhari as it would ease the burden quotient in the process of checking the currency."

Zobaie and pointed out that "these reforms will appear clearly in the coming period if accompanied by reform of the economic system in general process."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Re: Parliamentary Integrity calls for a new currency from the central categories of the introduction of

Post by fonz1951 on Wed 18 Nov 2015, 5:38 pm

i am as confused as fathers day in harlem  lol!
Neno
Admin
Admin

Re: Parliamentary Integrity calls for a new currency from the central categories of the introduction of

Post by Neno on Wed 18 Nov 2015, 6:57 pm

I just hope these are all 1000 fils...

Dedicated Investor
Dedicated Investor

Post by Pig-Pen on Wed 18 Nov 2015, 7:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i am as confused as fathers day in harlem  lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pig-Pen
Dedicated Investor
Dedicated Investor

Post by Pig-Pen on Wed 18 Nov 2015, 7:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 on Thu 19 Nov 2015, 8:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thanks for making my day pig pen

azareus
DieHard Investor
DieHard Investor

Post by azareus on Thu 19 Nov 2015, 11:05 pm

cant be higher notes right
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Fri 20 Nov 2015, 3:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:cant be higher notes right
looking that way but, wishing they were 1000 fils is just humanly wanted...lol

Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom on Fri 20 Nov 2015, 7:53 pm

duck.....?.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 23 Jan 2018, 7:39 pm