Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity calls for a new currency from the central categories of the introduction of

wciappetta
wciappetta
NNP TEAM
NNP TEAM

Parliamentary Integrity calls for a new currency from the central categories of the introduction of  Empty Parliamentary Integrity calls for a new currency from the central categories of the introduction of

Post by wciappetta on Wed 18 Nov 2015, 8:51 am

Parliamentary Integrity calls for a new currency from the central categories of the introduction of 100 000 and 250 000 dinars

11/18/2015

Baghdad - INA / student chairman of the parliamentary integrity, Talal Zobaie, the introduction of new categories of Iraqi paper currency, from 100 250 thousand categories, winning for the elimination of inflation in the Iraqi market.

He said in a statement, received "official Iraqi News Agency", that "in order to make financial and economic reform in the financial system and overcoming inflation in the Iraqi issue commercial market must be the development of a 100 000 coin and 250-thousand."

He added that "for this procedure has positive features which will reduce the printing small groups on the one hand and reduce the financial costs of ink and paper on the one hand Akhari as it would ease the burden quotient in the process of checking the currency."

Zobaie and pointed out that "these reforms will appear clearly in the coming period if accompanied by reform of the economic system in general process."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. Then shall ye call upon me, and ye shall go and pray unto me, and I will hearken unto you. And ye shall seek me, and find me, when ye shall search for me with all your heart.
fonz1951
fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Parliamentary Integrity calls for a new currency from the central categories of the introduction of  Empty Re: Parliamentary Integrity calls for a new currency from the central categories of the introduction of

Post by fonz1951 on Wed 18 Nov 2015, 5:38 pm

i am as confused as fathers day in harlem  lol!
Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Parliamentary Integrity calls for a new currency from the central categories of the introduction of  Empty Re: Parliamentary Integrity calls for a new currency from the central categories of the introduction of

Post by Neno on Wed 18 Nov 2015, 6:57 pm

I just hope these are all 1000 fils...
Pig-Pen
Pig-Pen
Dedicated Investor
Dedicated Investor

Post by Pig-Pen on Wed 18 Nov 2015, 7:14 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:i am as confused as fathers day in harlem  lol!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pig-Pen
Pig-Pen
Dedicated Investor
Dedicated Investor

Post by Pig-Pen on Wed 18 Nov 2015, 7:28 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
fonz1951
fonz1951
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by fonz1951 on Thu 19 Nov 2015, 8:11 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

thanks for making my day pig pen
azareus
All In Investor
All In Investor

Post by azareus on Thu 19 Nov 2015, 11:05 pm

cant be higher notes right
Neno
Neno
Admin
Admin

Post by Neno on Fri 20 Nov 2015, 3:49 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] wrote:cant be higher notes right
looking that way but, wishing they were 1000 fils is just humanly wanted...lol
mochasmom
mochasmom
Interacting Investor
Interacting Investor

Post by mochasmom on Fri 20 Nov 2015, 7:53 pm

duck.....?.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue 22 Sep 2020, 4:05 pm