Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Economy: commercial traffic fell by 50%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Economy: commercial traffic fell by 50% Empty Parliamentary Economy: commercial traffic fell by 50%

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Jan 2016, 7:06 am

Parliamentary Economy: commercial traffic fell by 50%

Since 01/12/2016 14:26 pm (Baghdad time)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Special - scales News
    He stressed the economic and investment commission parliamentary member Harith al-Harthy, Tuesday, that the decline in commercial traffic by 50% as a result of the fear of citizens of the lack of financial liquidity, as explained that the Finance Minister's remarks reflected negatively on the domestic market in Iraq.
    He said Al-Harthy's / scales News /, that "the Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari's remarks led to a decline in commercial traffic by 50% and reflected negatively on the domestic market in the country," noting that "this decline as a result of the fear of the citizens of the lack of financial liquidity and the citizens began to keep the money that they own. "
    He stressed the need, that "be the media's role to clarify the possibility of providing the employees' salaries for 2016, and no worries of it," pointing to "the need to express political statements about the possibility of salary payments during this year."
    The Finance Minister Hoshyar Zebari likely, earlier, the inability to staff the distribution of salaries in the month of April, in the event of continued low oil prices, while noting that there are other options to avoid that.
    As acknowledged the parliamentary finance committee member Ahmed Sarhan Sarhan, earlier, that a red line staff salaries will not be compromised even with the continuation of the current financial crisis, while stressing the need to eliminate corruption and lack of waste of public money. It ended 29 quarters e
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 05 Jun 2024, 11:00 am