Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Commercial traffic crossing Abraham with Turkey fell by 60%

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Commercial traffic crossing Abraham with Turkey fell by 60% Empty Commercial traffic crossing Abraham with Turkey fell by 60%

Post by Rocky Sun 08 May 2016, 9:44 am

[ltr]
    Commercial traffic crossing Abraham with Turkey fell by 60%

May 8, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Arbil

Directorate announced Abraham compound border, Sunday, for the decline in the movement of the crossing by 60%, attributed the causes to the establishment of the Federal Government's customs points in the areas adjacent to the borders of the Kurdistan region and ill-Secretary of Kurdistan in Turkey, the situation and the financial crisis in the province.

Information Office of the Directorate said in a statement the agency of our economy News received a copy of it, that "commercial and tourist traffic in the Ibrahim Khalil port fell by 60%," noting that "this situation impacted negatively on the financial resources of the Kurdistan region."

The bureau added that "the main reason for the decline in traffic in the port is to establish the federal government a number of customs points to reject additional customs graphics on goods entering Iraq through the port," pointing out that "this political pushed many traders turn to other outlets to introduce their wares to reduce payment of customs duties. "

He said the office that "the renewed outbreak of fighting between the PKK and the government in Kurdistan, Turkey negatively affected the trade between the region and Turkey," pointing at the same time "the financial crisis in the Kurdistan region and the difficulty of obtaining entry into Turkey visa by citizens led movement to the decline in the port of Abraham. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 3:44 am