Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Protesters Najaf: Maliki criminal age it is necessary to stand trial and his associates as soon as

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Protesters Najaf: Maliki criminal age it is necessary to stand trial and his associates as soon as Empty Protesters Najaf: Maliki criminal age it is necessary to stand trial and his associates as soon as

Post by Rocky Sat 16 Jan 2016, 12:14 pm

Protesters Najaf: Maliki criminal age it is necessary to stand trial and his associates as soon as

• Friday, January 15, 2016 17:43

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Najaf / Baghdad News / ..

Several hundred residents of Najaf province, on Friday, amid the province to demand the implementation of government reforms and to hold accountable the perpetrators of wasting public money.

A reporter / Baghdadi News /, that the people of Najaf Tzahero province on Thursday evening, the center of the province to demand the implementation of government reforms and to hold accountable the perpetrators of wasting public funds, as they announced that former Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki is a criminal age it is necessary to try him and his associates as soon as possible.

He said, the demonstrators criticized the reporting of some news agencies for a referendum in which Haley chose al-Maliki as the best conservative figure, as he promised that the referendum does not represent their wallets name.

It is said that the capital Baghdad and several provinces of the country is witnessing the start of a wide popular demonstrations to demand the provision of services and accountability of corrupt people in various state institutions. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:15 am