Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dutch Politician: Male Refugees Are "Testosterone Bombs," Must Be Locked Up To Save Women From "Sexu

Lobo
    Lobo

Dutch Politician: Male Refugees Are "Testosterone Bombs," Must Be Locked Up To Save Women From "Sexu Empty Dutch Politician: Male Refugees Are "Testosterone Bombs," Must Be Locked Up To Save Women From "Sexu

Post by Lobo Tue 19 Jan 2016, 9:40 pm

Dutch Politician: Male Refugees Are "Testosterone Bombs," Must Be Locked Up To Save Women From "Sexual Jihad"
    Dutch Politician: Male Refugees Are "Testosterone Bombs," Must Be Locked Up To Save Women From "Sexu Picture-5
    Submitted by Tyler Durden on 01/19/2016 18:10 -0500

in

Earlier today, we brought you footage from riots that took place on Monday in the Netherlands.
    When the town of Heesch attempted to hold a meeting to discuss the prospect of placing some 500 refugees, around 1,000 demonstrators arrived to storm town hall. “The atmosphere turned nasty”, to quote AFP, and ultimately, police were forced to use “extra powers” to disperse the crowd.
    The riots came just hours after far-right Dutch politician Geert Wilders aired a new campaign spot for his Freedom Party.
    “Wilders's views have already proved controversial,” AFP reminds us. “He is expected to go on trial in March for inciting racial hatred after pledging in local elections that he would ensure there will be ‘fewer Moroccans’ in the country.” Here’s the clip:
    But trial or no trial, Moroccans or no Moroccans, Wilders’s party is expected to put up its best ever showing in the next parliamentary elections, due in 2017. Were elections held today, polls show The Freedom Party would grab some 36 seats in the 150-seat Lower House.
    Needless to say, the party’s cause has gotten a boost from the wave of sexual assaults that occurred across Europe on New Year’s Eve.
    Not one to let a good crisis go to waste, Wilders's new video finds the PVV leader calling on European officials to "lock up" male refugees in asylum centers in ordert to save the bloc's women from "Islamic testosterone bombs." 
    "We have seen what they are capable of," Wilders continues, "it's sexual terrorism, a sexual jihad." 
    Fortunately, Wilders has a "solution": "I propose we lock the male asylum seekers up in the asylum centers."
    http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2016-01-19/dutch-politician-male-refugees-are-testosterone-bombs-must-be-locked-save-women-sexu

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 9:10 am