Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Weights to postpone the parliamentary session tomorrow to Saturday for busy Representatives of parli

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Weights to postpone the parliamentary session tomorrow to Saturday for busy Representatives of parli Empty Weights to postpone the parliamentary session tomorrow to Saturday for busy Representatives of parli

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jan 2016, 2:59 pm

[ltr]Weights to postpone the parliamentary session tomorrow to Saturday for busy Representatives of parliaments of the Islamic Conference[/ltr]

Since 01/20/2016 16:37 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It revealed a member of a coalition of state law that fall under smile Hilali National Alliance, on Tuesday, the existence of weights to postpone the parliament session on Saturday rather than be held on Thursday in the House of Representatives for busy parliaments of the Islamic Conference.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said Hilali's / scales News /, "The parliaments of the Islamic Conference could postpone the parliamentary session scheduled for tomorrow, Thursday to Saturday because of that most of the deputies attending the session of the Islamic Parliaments".[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said a member of a coalition of state law that fall under the National Alliance, said that "in the case was to adjourn the meeting to Saturday, the agenda for the first session will remain the same."[/ltr]

[ltr]This "considered a member of the House of Representatives for high Nassif, Wednesday the National Alliance, that the parliaments of the Islamic Conference held in Baghdad will reflect the good image of the security situation in Iraq, indicating that the conference will be the exchange of experiences and information between parliaments participation" .anthy 29 / p [/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 6:22 am