Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi calls to postpone the demonstrations tomorrow for busy editing Fallujah

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi calls to postpone the demonstrations tomorrow for busy editing Fallujah Empty Abadi calls to postpone the demonstrations tomorrow for busy editing Fallujah

Post by Rocky Thu 26 May 2016, 2:42 am

[ltr]Abadi calls to postpone the demonstrations tomorrow for busy editing Fallujah[/ltr]

Since 05/26/2016 10:16 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Called on Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, the demonstrators to postpone the demonstrations on Friday, the preoccupation with security forces, liberation of Fallujah.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi also confirmed during a meeting with his security chiefs inside the headquarters of the liberation of Fallujah operations on "the protection of civilians in Fallujah and the distinction between them and the elements of the" Daash. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]And arrived commander of the armed forces, Haider al-Abadi morning to the headquarters of Fallujah and held a meeting with security chiefs in the presence of Parliament Speaker Salim Alajabura.anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 9:30 am