Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri opens the 11th session of the Parliamentary Union of the Islamic countries and confirms Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri opens the 11th session of the Parliamentary Union of the Islamic countries and confirms Iraq Empty Jubouri opens the 11th session of the Parliamentary Union of the Islamic countries and confirms Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Jubouri opens the 11th session of the Parliamentary Union of the Islamic countries and confirms Iraq will be better able to tender
    1/23/16
    Independent) ... Parliament Speaker Salim al inaugurated the 11th session of the Parliamentary Union of the Islamic countries to be held in Baghdad, in what was considered that the Republic of Iraq will be better able to tender in this session, stressing that the Executive Group performance of the Union will be more diverse and creative with the envelope spatial change and temporal .
    Jubouri said in a speech at the beginning of the opening of the 11th session of the Parliamentary Union held in Baghdad Islamic states, "The responsibility of the Republic of Iraq in this session will be better able to tender including handed down from the accumulation of the previous session of the Turkish Republic and the tender, which lasted for a year, where I added him a greater ability to meet the challenges that we faced over the past year. "
    He said al-Jubouri, the "Executive Group has become more diverse and creative with the change of the spatial and temporal circumstance," explaining that "by making them in the circle of responsibility in transforming ideas into practical and realistic procedures applicable series in various disciplines."
    He is scheduled to vice-president of the Union of Islamic countries parliaments are elected the representative of Pakistan for the Asian Group, was elected as representative of the Ivory Coast, vice-president of the parliaments of the Islamic countries of the African Group.
    It was elected as the Parliamentary Union of Islamic countries Rapporteur Mohammed Ibrahim Bahr al-Ulum for Iraq.
    It is noteworthy that the Conference of the Union of Islamic Parliaments at its eleventh session kicked off Wednesday in Baghdad and lasts for the period from 2025 this month, Arab and international participation and wide. (End)

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:43 am