Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary: sale of property and ground state means the loss of $ 75 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary: sale of property and ground state means the loss of $ 75 billion Empty Parliamentary: sale of property and ground state means the loss of $ 75 billion

Post by Rocky Sun 07 Feb 2016, 4:48 am

[size=32]Parliamentary: sale of property and ground state means the loss of $ 75 billion[/size]

6:17:41 07/02/2016 |(Voice of Iraq) - Twilight News MP for the coalition of Iraqi forces Nora Albjara warned on Saturday that the sale of property state and territory will bring half their value amounting to $ 150 billion, which will be channeled in the interests of "mafias corruption." She Albjara in a statement that "the value of Real State exceed $ 150 billion, but sold to the private sector will not come, but half of that value will be the share of corruption mafias that have already swallowed cheaply 40 percent of the properties the state in 10 years. " " the Real State distributed in Baghdad and the provinces must be left to governments local conduct a comprehensive survey of her and therefore the use and recruitment of what works in agriculture, industry and tourism sectors or sell the remaining ones. "She called Albjara to" should not the process of sale of property the state is subject to the control of the parties, especially that of previous years experience in this area was overwhelmed by a lot of corruption and the formation of committees to investigate the previous sales made ​​by the accused to eliminate did not give in. " the local media report recently reported that the Iraqi government is considering proposals to sell thousands of real estate, including the palaces belonged to former dictator Saddam Hussein, in order to provide revenue to meet the Iraqi budget deficit.[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 11:13 am