Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry offers 90 investment opportunity for the rehabilitation of laboratories and companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry offers 90 investment opportunity for the rehabilitation of laboratories and companies Empty Industry offers 90 investment opportunity for the rehabilitation of laboratories and companies

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Feb 2016, 4:24 pm

[ltr]Industry offers 90 investment opportunity for the rehabilitation of laboratories and companies[/ltr]

Since 02/21/2016 13:14 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]It revealed the Ministry of Industry and Minerals, on Sunday, the presentation of approximately 90 investment opportunity for the rehabilitation of a number of the ministry and all the pieces of laboratories and production companies, asserting that these opportunities will provide great facilities for all Iraqis and foreign investors.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said ministry spokesman Abdel Wahed al-Shammari's / balances News /, that "there are new instructions about the contract on credit where I got the approval of the prime minister by" revealing "that the ministry will soon nearly 90 investment opportunity will include the rehabilitation of a number of The ministry companies and laboratories that have purchased the ministry in all the pieces of the production. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "during the month of these investment opportunities will be presented and will be a great indulgences for investors, whether they are Iraqis or Arabs or foreigners '', stressing that" the ministry does not adopt the traditional style of investment as investors were adopting him real scientific encourage investor and give assurances to him and the evolution Industry in Iraq, attributing the cause to all directions at the moment to promote the industry. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Minister of Industry Mohammed Darraji, announced earlier, about starting a series of reform measures for the advancement of the industrial sector.[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:22 am