Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament Speaker Receives Special Rapporteur on minority issues in the United Nations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament Speaker Receives Special Rapporteur on minority issues in the United Nations Empty Parliament Speaker Receives Special Rapporteur on minority issues in the United Nations

Post by Rocky Mon 29 Feb 2016, 5:44 am

[size=32]Parliament Speaker Receives Special Rapporteur on minority issues in the United Nations

[/size]

2/29/16

Nur News / Baghdad

Parliament Speaker Salim al-received, on Sunday evening, the Special Rapporteur on minority issues in the United Nations Rita Isaac.

According to a statement to the Office of al-Jubouri, "Nur News" received a copy of it: During the meeting, a detailed review of the situation of minorities in Iraq and the suffering and the need to follow up their situation and ways to protect them.

And the price of DisplayLink "The role of the United Nations active in supporting human rights," and asserting that "the House of Representatives has many of the necessary legislation to provide more support for minorities in order to work them back to their areas, which they were expelled after the liberation and development of programs working to remove the legacy of terrorism from the social impacts and humane society. "

Rita Ishaq also expressed its "readiness of the United Nations to help Iraq and contribute actively to the formulation of these laws, which the House of Representatives intends to approve."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:51 pm