Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Reporters are preparing "Senurita Baghdad," a real face-to-Baghdad (range) proactive civilian life t

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Reporters are preparing "Senurita Baghdad," a real face-to-Baghdad (range) proactive civilian life t Empty Reporters are preparing "Senurita Baghdad," a real face-to-Baghdad (range) proactive civilian life t

Post by Rocky Sat 05 Mar 2016, 3:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Reporters are preparing "Senurita Baghdad," a real face-to-Baghdad (range) proactive civilian life to prove

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Counting Iraqi media workers, said theestablishment of the contest "Senurita Baghdad , " reflect the true face of Baghdad.With Benoit that institution long forerunner toalways stay as such competitions civilian to prove Iraqi life, assured the audience that these festivals reflect the good reputation of Iraq externally. 
    The media Sabrin Sheikh in an interview (range Press) "This festival is a beautiful and important step undertaken by young people are determined creative , which indicates that Iraq is fine and still life in it continuously against (Daash) and against anyone who tries to harm it. " 
    said Sheikh:" I pray through this festival every Iraqi youth to return to their country in order to see forthemselves that Iraq is a country well and safely ", expressing "greetings Foundation term which sponsored the competition." 
    for his part, told the media Hamid Hassan, in an interview with (long - Presse), " the Senurita Baghdad Festival is an important step in building the new Iraq reflect the true face of Baghdad , peace - loving, security , and we saw demand considerable public Iraqi families . " , noting that the festival , which is punctuated byfashion shows has been remarkable and we hope to see him in more than one place. " 
    Hassan added that" the institution term, from my point of view, and synchronizing all media developments and our return on distinctive coverage of events ranging from the bombing of Mutanabi Street and hosted by anumber of intellectuals and the continuation of its steps Fine media and sponsorship in more than one occasion. " in 
    turn, loyalty Ibrahim said one of the audience who followed the competition in an interview with (long -Presse) that" the presence of competition Senurita Baghdad was to follow up on this beautiful event after he attended before the Miss Iraq, and these festivals the competitions reflect the good reputation of our country, " the follow - up:" such so competitions reflect the civilized face of Baghdad , and are proving to be the capital of Ashqh of life and not as promoted by the media as the capital of a violent death. " 
    Ibrahim added that the " long accustomed Foundation on the beautiful festivals Tbutt civilian life stresses The country which is still a bright side and hope away from the language of the wars and conflicts policy. " 
    Furthermore, the organizing committee of the competition winning contestant Jasmine Ghassan title" small Senurita Baghdad announced. " The Elaf Ibrahim got the title of "most beautiful views", culminated contestant Maryam Mushtaq title of " the most beautiful smile." 
    He announced the contest coordinator Ahmed Alkraawi during a speech at the end of Senurita Baghdad ceremony, held at the Crystal Grand Hotel Ishtar, "contestant Jasmine Ghassan title Senurita Baghdad (Miss Baghdad), and Elaf Ibrahim title of the most beautiful views, while winning contestant Maryam Mushtaq title of the most beautiful smile. " 
    He added Alkraawi" this choice was based on the desire of the public, after the organizing committee chose five out of 10 contestants participated in the competition, and adopted a winning contestant the first on theaudience vote. " 
    for its part, winning the title Senurita award Baghdad Yasmin Ghassan in an interview said (long - Presse) that" the title on a personal level offers me fame needed to carry out humanitarian work , "indicating that" my message to the Iraqi young and that I will be working on is not be subjected to Iraqi girls little pressure and marry them and leaving their futures and their dreams. " in 
    turn, said the selection committee Senurita Baghdad, media member Manal Mutassim, in an interview with(long - Presse) that" the greeting should be directed to the channel - term institution long as it leads the way in highlighting the like Thus festivals has never one to look after such a festival with all aspects which highlight the inherent beauty within us away from politics, intolerance and violence , "indicating that" this "festival is acomplement to Miss Iraq." in 
    turn, said a member of the Commission , a professor at the Faculty of Fine Arts Haider al - Husseini said in aninterview to the (long - Presse) that "we have global standards in the selection of the contestants as well as the special criteria for the people of Baghdad and young Albgdadiat particular service, as well as cultural mission to serve the daughters of the capital." 
    He added Husseini said there are participants between the choice of Miss Iraq and Senurita Baghdad but this competition there are the determinants of age born in 1995-2000. "
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:20 pm