Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq's debt is added for the first time in the company, "Standard & Poor's" credit ra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq's debt is added for the first time in the company, "Standard & Poor's" credit ra Empty Iraq's debt is added for the first time in the company, "Standard & Poor's" credit ra

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Mar 2016, 9:07 am

[size=30]Iraq's debt is added for the first time in the company, "Standard & Poor's" credit rating[/size]
    10/03/2016 03:01 | Number of Views: 114
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / follow-up 
    Debt rose by 11 Arab countries, including the oil-rich Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), to $ 143 billion in 2015, according to the announcement by the company 'Standard & Poor's credit rating.

And it announced the 'Standard & Poor's company credit rating for the debt of a number of Arab governments to rise to more than last year doubled, expected to remain high through 2016. The company said in its report that the debt of 11 Arab countries have undergone classification, including the oil-rich Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), It rose to $ 143 billion last year, compared with 70.6 billion dollars in 2014.

2015 included Iraq's debt numbers ($ 30 billion), which was added to the list for the first time.

She pointed out that the governments of the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC) borrowed $ 40 billion last year, including $ 26 billion borrowed Arabia, the largest oil exporter in OPEC.

Egypt topped the list by borrowing $ 44 billion in 2015, according to the 'Standard & Poor's. The company forecast lower borrowing for these same countries in 2016 by no more than about 6% to 134 billion, so that would borrow GCC $ 45 billion.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 01 Oct 2024, 7:28 am