Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

His printing house arrest for counterfeiting in Diwaniya

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

His printing house arrest for counterfeiting in Diwaniya Empty His printing house arrest for counterfeiting in Diwaniya

Post by Rocky Fri 18 Mar 2016, 10:55 am

His printing house arrest for counterfeiting in Diwaniya

Long-Presse / Baghdad

A source in the province of Diwaniyah police headquarters on Thursday that the security force detained the owner of Press to rig the Iraqi currency during the operation carried out in one of the areas of the province (180 km south of Baghdad), as he pointed to adjust the counterfeit money in his possession.

The source said in an interview with (long-Presse), "The strength of the subunits of the Directorate of Finance and Economic Intelligence Division of Intelligence Diwaniyah was able to adjust the printing press for counterfeiting in one of the province of Diwaniyah areas," noting that "the press is a reproduction of papers to print the Iraqi currency a ten category thousands of dinars. "

The source, who asked not to be named, said: "force arrested the owner of the printing press in his possession and seized 14 million fake."

It is noteworthy that Iraq has seen in previous years either before 2003 or after waves of counterfeit currency, began as a phenomenon in the nineties of the last century, after the imposition of economic sanctions on the country and the invasion of the former regime of Kuwait, as it led the feet of Iraq to print its currency within the country to rising inflation indicators about is unprecedented, as well as the increasing incidence of counterfeiting at the time because of the lack of international standards adopted in printing currency.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 03 Jul 2024, 7:12 pm