Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maysan: wages have not received their salaries since seven months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maysan: wages have not received their salaries since seven months Empty Maysan: wages have not received their salaries since seven months

Post by Rocky Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:05 am

[ltr]Maysan: wages have not received their salaries since seven months[/ltr]

Since 04/04/2016 14:21 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Council stressed the Maysan province, on Monday, that the budget for the current year is only intended to fill the member salaries and not even able to monitor the official Oivadat allocations, noting that the preservation of the staff of the daily wages have not been paid for seven months.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Said council member Mohammed Jassim, L / balance News / that "our budget for the current year is only sufficient to cover salaries," pointing to "a decline in the physical activity in the province because of the financial distress that we are going through."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Jassim said that "all the money allocated to the provincial council's budget for this year is dedicated to salaries only did none of them are put to the issues of deputations."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He stressed that "we all conservative circles unable dues measure of daily exchange 4 and 7 months ago, as a result of such distress."[/ltr]
    [ltr]It saw Maysan province during the previous years, a huge financial budgets factor that pushed her to be the first mayor of the Urban.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraq has suffered from a severe financial crisis caused by falling oil prices. is ove[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 6:53 pm