Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Najib: the staff of the province have not received their salaries for five months

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Najib: the staff of the province have not received their salaries for five months Empty Najib: the staff of the province have not received their salaries for five months

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:47 am

[ltr]Najib: the staff of the province have not received their salaries for five months[/ltr]

Since 05.06.2016 at 11:27 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Considered the Kurdistan Alliance MP Najiba Najib, on Sunday, the allocation of 17% of the loans and grants received by the federal government's constitutional entitlement, while suggesting to the non-receipt of the provincial employees their salaries for more than 5 months.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Najib said L / balance News /, that "the allocation of 17% of loans, aid and grants and treasury bonds is a constitutional requirement for the Kurdistan region," adding that "Article 106 of the Constitution affirms that each loan or grant must be distributed fairly and transparently between the province and the federal government." .[/ltr]
    [ltr]She added, "The Kurdistan region is going through a severe financial crisis, where employees have not received salaries for more than five months in addition to the face for" Daash "and expectations of increasing numbers of displaced people to start editing Mosul process," adding that "the region a central bank does not have to be able to issue securities financial and treasury bonds. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]She continued, that "Kurdistan is not a state to be able to borrow from other countries," indicating that "to grant the province the" 17% "does not require the formation of a committee by the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi" .anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 6:25 am