Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi reveals raise the names of eight candidates from the list of de-Baathification

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi reveals raise the names of eight candidates from the list of de-Baathification Empty Allawi reveals raise the names of eight candidates from the list of de-Baathification

Post by Rocky Mon 11 Apr 2016, 5:47 am

[rtl]Allawi reveals raise the names of eight candidates from the list of de-Baathification[/rtl]

[rtl]BAGHDAD / Sky Press: Areej al-Taie[/rtl]

[rtl] The chairman of the National Coalition, Iyad Allawi, for the inclusion of eight candidates for ministerial cabins new measures of accountability and justice of de-Baathification.[/rtl]

[rtl]Allawi said in a televised interview, seen by "Sky Press," that "these candidates have been raising their names from the list of de-Baathification through mediations and pay bribes to officials in some of the accountability and justice."[/rtl]

[rtl]He stressed that "seven of the nominees Baathists applicants with the exception of one person is a Baathist simple," adding that "officials of the Commission on Public Integrity, told me about having a lot of bribery occurring within the body."[/rtl]

[rtl]Allawi said the withdrawal of confidence from the Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi, said that "the political blocs agreed to withdraw confidence from the al-Abadi in case bypassed for the period set for the implementation of reforms."[/rtl]

[rtl]According to a parliamentary source familiar, that candidate Wafa Jafar Mahdawi candidate for the Ministry of Displacement and Migration, Labour and Social Affairs within the new line-up was one of the "Fedayeen Saddam".[/rtl]

[rtl]It is noteworthy that al-Abadi presented Thursday (31-3-2016) ministerial lineup is composed of 14 minister said they technocrats to the House of Representatives to vote on them, knowing that some of the candidates withdrew their candidacy and others have been rejected by the parliamentary committees reasons of party affiliation precedent.[/rtl]
    [rtl]The cleric Moqtada al-Sadr called, on Friday, to an open session of the parliament during the vote on the new cabinet Alcabah.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:47 pm