Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bayati Integrity: Corruption in the area despite the growing shrink allocated money for sport

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bayati Integrity: Corruption in the area despite the growing shrink allocated money for sport Empty Bayati Integrity: Corruption in the area despite the growing shrink allocated money for sport

Post by Rocky Thu Apr 14, 2016 4:01 am

[ltr]Bayati Integrity: Corruption in the area despite the growing shrink allocated money for sport[/ltr]

Since 04.14.2016 at 09:05 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The head of the Committee on Youth and Sports Deputy Jassim Mohammed Jaafar, said Thursday that corruption and waste of money in the area continues to increase despite the reduction of money allocated for sport, while noting the existence of dozens of corrupt files in front of the Integrity Commission.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Bayati said in a released by his press office statement received / balances News / copy of it, "Although the monies allocated to the sport in recent years has shrunk more than 25%, but that corruption and waste of public money space in this center and its affiliated institutions in expanding and growing and caused back to the absence of laws regulating financial exchange and weak monitoring and follow-up by regulators and private financial supervision, which is still looking for the money they grant are entitled to the leaders of sports organizations to act as they wish without the coverage of supervision and state funds in other government departments. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He noted during his meeting with Chairman of the Integrity Commission Hassan Yassiri "I've been opening dozens of corrupt files to the attention of the President of the Commission, which did not broadcast so far by it or the Iraqi judiciary in addition to the administrative, legal and other issues, all of these issues need to be more severe and pass laws oblige sports institutions to respect money control General and reduction in waste, "and wondered" Why spend state funds committed a mistake President of the Federation or the people inside the sports organization. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]And promising Chairman of the Authority to "resolve the outstanding issues and speed up sending it to the judiciary to take down the maximum penalties on defaulters and manipulators in public money, and also demanded that the supervision of the Inspector General on these institutions as in other institutions," adding "we credit wasting money nothing to do with us in the artistic and the technical side the work of sports organizations. " It ended 29/4 e[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:19 am