Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Integrity Commission continue its inquiries and investigations on some of the oil contracts

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Integrity Commission continue its inquiries and investigations on some of the oil contracts Empty Integrity Commission continue its inquiries and investigations on some of the oil contracts

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Apr 2016, 8:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Integrity Commission revealed Tuesday 04/19/2016 for the continuation of theinvestigative procedures regarding what was published by the agency (Fairfax Media) and (Hovingtin Post) of the involvement of some officials in the state attributes of corruption and kickbacks related to certain oil contracts during theperiod of the former government, pointing to the completion of the investigative team some procedures , investigative, and summoned some officials who arenamed in the report, listen to their statements. 
     also it confirmed that its author to investigate this issue is coordination with therelevant authorities in Australia, France and the United Kingdom; to request theinformation available to it in this regard, as is coordination and communication with some editors of foreign journalists; for any additional information affairs mentioned in the above, the stimulant that has been shown for the team after the investigation process and the inspection of the site my company (Leighton Offshore) and (Leona Oil) in Baghdad, the absence of the headquarters of the two companies in Baghdad at odds the index for the Department of the Registrar ofcompanies. 
    will be void to prepare a preliminary report on its findings, after taking legal proceedings is increasingly becoming. the 
    Commission stressed the absence of any statement or statement acquit or condemn anyone at odds on what was raised in the program (no man 's land) who introduced across the Tigris channel (Wael Abdul Latif and Rahim satellite on Friday , 08.04.2016 of the guests during the two judges) expressing extreme surprise of the information cited by the judges with accusations sedan body was to declare the innocence of the names included in the investigation, or as Mr. Ugaili went ( to give instruments of innocence). 
    she had moved immediately monitor details of the case through the media, anddid not wait for an order from a Aaaza or so; being aware of its duty not waiting tobe guided by one.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:57 pm