Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil signed with US companies as part of a memorandum of strategic

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil signed with US companies as part of a memorandum of strategic Empty Oil signed with US companies as part of a memorandum of strategic

Post by Rocky Mon 25 Apr 2016, 6:01 am

[size=37]Oil signed with US companies as part of a memorandum of strategic[/size]

BAGHDAD - The Journal News
    The Ministry of Oil with the General Electric Company (GE) as part of a memorandum of US strategic long-term cooperation includes the implementation of a number of projects for the Ministry of Oil.
    He said Undersecretary older Fayyad good grace in a statement that the signing of the memorandum came after negotiations that lasted for two consecutive years was a success and to achieve the interests of both sides as it aims to develop a strategic program to reduce gas flaring and investment in the industry and energy operations, and the development required to set up the first plans for the center for monitoring and diagnosis in the country to enable rapid pre-emptive maintenance operations and save time came during the signing ceremony, which was held today at the headquarters of the Ministry of oil.
    He said the projects to be implemented, cooperation in the field to reduce the burning of gas extracted from oil fields for use in electric power generation, as well as the maintenance and perpetuation of special equipment generators and Aldhagatat, along with providing more than 400 MW power as energy oil installations before next summer.
    "The contract also includes improving the operational efficiency and performance of oil and gas facilities of the Ministry of oil which will help promote sustainable growth of the country's wheel.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 8:11 pm