Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Babylon Investment Commission signed a memorandum of understanding with the Indonesian companies

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Babylon Investment Commission signed a memorandum of understanding with the Indonesian companies  Empty Babylon Investment Commission signed a memorandum of understanding with the Indonesian companies

Post by Rocky Mon 12 Aug 2013, 7:12 pm

Babylon Investment Commission signed a memorandum of understanding with the Indonesian companies

Babylon, - Presse Iraq -12 / August:

Babylon Investment Commission announced the signing of a memorandum of understanding with the company Aceng Sario Indonesian Kinkana in a variety of fields.

The Director General of the Commission Engineer Alaa Ibrahim war Agency / Iraq Press / "The signing of this memorandum came to complement a series of correspondence and follow-up with one of the Indonesian companies which has an alliance with a number of companies from Southeast Asia," and that "the company has a strong desire to create a variety of investment projects in the province of Babylon.

The war said that "the company has become obliged to submit feasibility studies for projects that want to implement the maintenance requirements in addition to the investment concerned to grant the license within the scope of the powers of the Commission."

For its part, the Indonesian company announced interest in the implementation of investment projects in Babylon, a company representative said Mr. Sotiknu that "this is the company's first visit to the province of Babylon, and that the company has carried out many investment projects in different areas of Indonesia."

It is worth mentioning that the Investment Law No. 13 of 2006, as amended, provides for the achievement of several goals, including the introduction of modern technology and techniques of the country in order to develop the economy so as to contribute to providing employment opportunities for Iraqi working hands. Ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 2:08 pm