Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi inspects Iraqi Parliament building.

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi inspects Iraqi Parliament building. Empty Abadi inspects Iraqi Parliament building.

Post by Rocky Sun 01 May 2016, 9:11 am

Abadi inspects Iraqi Parliament building.

May 1, 2016

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Lose the Prime Minister Haider Abadi of the Iraqi Parliament building and look at the size of vandalism which got by entering Sadr demonstrators into Parliament Hall where scattered glass on the floor and chairs and tables that shattered by demonstrators. 

Thousands of demonstrators stormed Sadr, Saturday, the green zone and the Iraqi Parliament building in Baghdad, protesting the lack of comprehensive reforms, just minutes after the speech of the leader of the current Sadr announcing i'tikaaf for two months and County political process and people between sharecropping and overthrow the Government. 

Green Zone intrusion came just minutes after the leader Moqtada Sadr during a press conference, Saturday, (30 April 2016), all politicians and refused to "babysit" whatever claim without "radical reform," as he said, "waiting for the great popular uprising and the great people's revolution", go back to the people is the only meaning to choose their own destiny "as keep sharecropping or topple the Government. 

Sadr also announced during the press conference, i'tikaaf for two months as a rejection of quotas and the return of corruption and denounce the "shortening" some popular classes, and decided to stop politics in all joints of Diwaniya, and excluded political action to form a cross-sectarian "block", the Liberal bloc called to boycott parliamentary sessions of "quotas".

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:50 am