Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Abadi held an expanded meeting with al-Jubouri in the parliament building 9/9

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Abadi held an expanded meeting with al-Jubouri in the parliament building 9/9	 Empty Abadi held an expanded meeting with al-Jubouri in the parliament building 9/9

Post by lonelyintexas Wed 09 Sep 2015, 7:46 am

Abadi held an expanded meeting with al-Jubouri in the parliament building 9/9
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Abadi held an expanded meeting with al-Jubouri in the parliament building

09-09-2015 11:01 AM 

Iraq today
    State of Law coalition revealed on Wednesday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi held a lengthy meeting with House Speaker Salim al-Jubouri and heads of political blocs to discuss the recent developments in the country.
    Where an MP from the coalition showed a smile that Hilali 'Abadi held an expanded meeting was held the day before the regular session of the House of Representatives with the legislative authority Chairman Saleem al-Jubouri and heads of political blocs. "

She added that Hilali 'Abadi discussed during the meeting the latest political and security developments and discussed the government and also the recent parliamentary reforms'

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

Abadi held an expanded meeting with al-Jubouri in the parliament building 9/9	 Empty Re: Abadi held an expanded meeting with al-Jubouri in the parliament building 9/9

Post by wciappetta Wed 09 Sep 2015, 9:23 am

Seems to have went very well ...

I had fainted, unless I had believed to see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. -Psalms 27:13-14

Current date/time is Tue 25 Jun 2024, 9:05 pm