Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Hammoudi al-Abadi vows to not allow abuse again for parliament and his

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Hammoudi al-Abadi vows to not allow abuse again for parliament and his Empty Hammoudi al-Abadi vows to not allow abuse again for parliament and his

Post by Rocky Thu 05 May 2016, 4:36 am

Hammoudi al-Abadi vows to not allow abuse again for parliament and his deputies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi pledged during a meeting of the Presidium of the Council of Representatives member Hamoudi not to repeat the insult to the parliament and the attack on the deputies after protesters stormed the Green Zone last Saturday and beat a number of members of the House of Representatives.
    A statement by the Office of Hamoudi Sama Baghdad obtained a copy of it, that al-Abadi said during the meeting, "not to allow the repetition of the abuse of the legislative authority and the attack on members of the House of Representatives and the staff."
    The prime minister pointed according to the statement that "the parliament Aman political process valve and without becoming a state Off and paralyzed," pointing out that "the government set up investigative committees to uncover the repercussions of the attack on Parliament and Characters building as well as of the changes in the security responsibilities to control security and stability."
    For his part, Hammoudi said "There is a shared vision for the three presidencies need for a parliamentary session held close to the completion of the completion of the cabinet reshuffle and file a comprehensive reform in all its paragraphs."
    Hamoudi called "on all parties to assume their responsibilities in maintaining the structure of the state through the intensification of serious dialogues to resolve the current crisis and to provide the appropriate atmosphere for the exercise of its oversight role of Parliament and the Legislative

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 07 Jul 2024, 10:17 am