Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Infallible and Ameri underline the importance of the resumption of parliamentary sessions and reform

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Infallible and Ameri underline the importance of the resumption of parliamentary sessions and reform Empty Infallible and Ameri underline the importance of the resumption of parliamentary sessions and reform

Post by Rocky Fri 13 May 2016, 2:40 am

[ltr]Infallible and Ameri underline the importance of the resumption of parliamentary sessions and reforms[/ltr]

Since 12/05/2016 20:37 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The President of the Republic Fuad Masum, the Secretary General of the Badr Organization, Hadi al-Amiri, Thursday, on the importance of the return of the Council of the parliament to resume its meetings for the exercise of his powers and complete the repair process.[/ltr]
    [ltr]She said the presidency in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "the president Fuad Masum received Bgdadaloman general of the Badr Organization, Hadi al-Amiri," noting that "and discussed during the meeting, developments in the security and political situation in the country and ways to address the current political crisis in order to ensure a focus on reforms and the elimination of corruption as well as completely defeating terrorism. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that, "During the meeting, reaffirming the importance of the return of the House of Representatives soon to resume its meetings for the exercise of its legislative and oversight constitutional powers in preparation for the completion of the reforms process and address the economic, financial and security problems suffered by Iraqis and to strive for the development of all state institutions," pointing out that "it was stressed the need to avoid differences and emergency problems on the level of security and to address the terrorist bombings and the hunt for terrorists and their cells all over the country. " It ended 29/34 R.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 3:13 pm