Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Badr parliamentary: political blocs angry Abadi and last did not win the heart of the Iraqi street

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Badr parliamentary: political blocs angry Abadi and last did not win the heart of the Iraqi street Empty Badr parliamentary: political blocs angry Abadi and last did not win the heart of the Iraqi street

Post by Rocky Sat 14 May 2016, 2:52 am

[ltr]Badr parliamentary: political blocs angry Abadi and last did not win the heart of the Iraqi street[/ltr]

Since 05.14.2016 at 10:38 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for Bader's parliamentary bloc Razak al-Haidari, said on Saturday that Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi has no real map and a clear vision of the reforms launched, in what was described to change the minister to "laugh at the chins."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al-Haidari's / balances News /, that "the political crisis that occurred were due to floundering Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi and not having a real map of the reforms," ​​noting that he "did not win the heart of the Iraqi street and the political blocs and what happened in the parliament is a clear result of reflections by the anger of the blocks Abadi on. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "It was supposed to the Prime Minister to put a clear plan for reforms and the ministerial change and then presented to the masses to have a full conviction to skip steps and get to the result," noting that "all steps Abadi reformist obtained without the knowledge of the political blocs and the bloc narrow near Abadi ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that "Abadi did not have a picture and a clear vision to move Baslahath the right way", adding that "changing ministers arguing the reforms is just laughed chins" .anthy[/ltr]
    [ltr]From: Nur al-Din Wahba[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:18 pm