Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Badr parliamentary: negotiations to develop a "road map" with the agreement of the political blocs

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Badr parliamentary: negotiations to develop a "road map" with the agreement of the political blocs Empty Badr parliamentary: negotiations to develop a "road map" with the agreement of the political blocs

Post by Rocky Mon 09 May 2016, 6:32 am

[ltr]Badr parliamentary: negotiations to develop a "road map" with the agreement of the political blocs[/ltr]

Since 09.05.2016 at 11:05 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]MP for Bader Razak al - Haidari block, Monday, the continuation of negotiations between the political blocs to bring the views and develop a road map agreed to get out of the crisis.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said al - Haidari's / balances News /, that "leaks point to reach the speaker of parliament to agreements withthe Kurds on the resumption of their attendance to the House of Representatives."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "All the blocks wary of a repeat of the incident to storm the Parliament is entitled to claim a large guarantees , " noting, "we demanded change all on the protection of the Green Zone , the difference."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He pointed out that " the healing of the House of Representatives needs to assurances by the government," adding that "there Hawwart meetings out an appropriate resolution for the conduct of the parliament holding its sessions."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He continued, "we strive to bring the views and agree on a road map for politicians to get out of the crisis , " .anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 7:57 am