Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran is willing to develop cooperation with Iraq in the fields of security and training and informat

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran is willing to develop cooperation with Iraq in the fields of security and training and informat Empty Iran is willing to develop cooperation with Iraq in the fields of security and training and informat

Post by Rocky Sat 14 May 2016, 7:49 am

Iran is willing to develop cooperation with Iraq in the fields of security and training and information

Saturday 14-05-2016 | 2:01:25

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    J p

Shafaq News / The President of the Republic Fuad Masum, on Saturday the importance of strengthening cooperation between Iraq and Iran in the fields of information security and relations, stressing the importance of benefiting from the knowledge and experience accumulated Iran in this regard.
    According to a statement issued by the Presidency of the Republic that the infallible reiterated during a meeting this morning in Baghdad and Security Minister (of intelligence) Iran's Mahmoud Alavi, valuing his valuable assistance provided by Iran to the Iraqi people that, particularly in the war against Daash, stressing the importance of cooperation of countries in the region in order to strengthen the ties of friendship among their people and to ensure their common interests.
    For his part, the Iranian minister praised the steadfastness and sacrifices of the Iraqi people in the face of terrorist groups, stressing his country's readiness to develop cooperation with Iraq in the fields of training and information security.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:20 pm