Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Basra, demanding the release of the financial funds of the World Bank loan for an investment of asso

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Basra, demanding the release of the financial funds of the World Bank loan for an investment of asso Empty Basra, demanding the release of the financial funds of the World Bank loan for an investment of asso

Post by Rocky Thu 19 May 2016, 8:36 am

[ltr]
    Basra, demanding the release of the financial funds of the World Bank loan for an investment of associated gas

May 19, 2016

[size=13][size=14][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/size]
    [/ltr][/size]
    [ltr]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Our economy / Basra
    Commission asked for oil and gas in the Basra Governorate Council, the federal government, represented by the Ministry of Finance release of the money the World Bank loan for an investment of gas burned.
    Committee Chairman Ali Shaddad Knight said in a statement seen by the agency of our economy news, the Ministry of Finance received the first phase of the loan and it has to these amounts launches to stop wasteful associated with oil and gas, which burns mostly in the air and damaged citizen emitted from toxic gases.
    He added that the loan granted by the World Bank has allocated it amounts to invest fly gas (burned) within the conditions and the Ministry of Finance to launch these amounts in order to start investing associated with oil and gas used in the operation of power plants and others.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 2:30 pm