Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Transport Minister punishable company, "Bur Dubai" and threatens to cancel the contract with them

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Transport Minister punishable company, "Bur Dubai" and threatens to cancel the contract with them Empty Transport Minister punishable company, "Bur Dubai" and threatens to cancel the contract with them

Post by Rocky Sun Jun 12, 2016 4:39 am

[ltr]Transport Minister punishable company, "Bur Dubai" and threatens to cancel the contract with them[/ltr]

Since 06.11.2016 at 12:13 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Minister of Transport Agency Abdul Hussein Abtan, on Saturday, the death warning to the company (Bur Dubai) responsible for cleaning Iraqi Airways planes for "poor service and lack of commitment to the cleanliness of the aircraft," while threatening to "cancel the contract with the company in the event of a repetition of such cases ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]The transport ministry said in a statement received / balances News / copy of it, "Minister of Transport and agency Abdul Hussein Abtan lose Iraqi aircraft Airlines briefed on the services provided to the passengers on board," indicating that "Abtan face the death warning to the company (Bur Dubai) responsible cleaning Iraqi Airways aircraft after it emerged the poor service and lack of commitment to the cleanliness of the plane. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]The ministry added that "in the event of a repetition of such cases is to cancel the contract with the company and replace it with another company offering services required level and quality which guarantees the safety of passengers and comfort" .anthy 29 / D 24[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:17 am