Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

And former transport minister reveals the fact that the contract with the company "Circo" and assert

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

And former transport minister reveals the fact that the contract with the company "Circo" and assert Empty And former transport minister reveals the fact that the contract with the company "Circo" and assert

Post by Rocky Thu 06 Oct 2016, 6:05 am

[rtl]And former transport minister reveals the fact that the contract with the company "Circo" and asserts: Sokadhi emotions blessing[/rtl]
    Department: political scenePublished 
    [rtl]
    BAGHDAD / Sky Press [/rtl]
    [rtl]Revealed the former Transport Minister Baqer al-Zubaidi, on Thursday, lifted for a lawsuit against MP emotions grace, after referring to the presence of suspicions of corruption in contracts entered into by the ministry with the company "Serco", while stressing that the contract with the company has been an era of Nuri al-Maliki.[/rtl]

[rtl]Zubaidi said in a statement received "Sky Press," that "as noted by MP emotions grace in her talk about the existence of suspicions of corruption in the company," Circo "decades sidled to the truth and inaccurate and lacks the most basic information about the contractual concluded by the Iraqi ministries with foreign companies."[/rtl]

[rtl]He promised that "the contract with Serco company to organize the work of Iraqi airspace had been under Maliki's first government in 2010 and renewed the contract three times in the second government of al-Maliki."[/rtl]

[rtl]And went Zubeidi in his speech that "piece of land" 10 acres "leased to the company mentioned are part of the same contract and leased by the law of sale and lease of state has been renewed contract itself in a government-Abadi and of necessity, fearing stopped all flights in Iraqi airspace by a decision of Council of Ministers unanimous".[/rtl]

[rtl]He said the minister promised that "a request from his lawyer Me file a lawsuit against them on charges of Moumy exposure and defamation."[/rtl]

[rtl]And was a member of the Commission services and reconstruction parliamentary emotions grace revealed, last Monday, the existence of legal violations and suspicions of corruption in the recently held a bid by the Ministry of Transport with the company "Serco", noting that this "unknown nationality" company, currently controls the work of the Iraqi Airways.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 4:28 pm