Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

3 posters

EU Wants to Charge Social Security Taxes on Robots As If They Were People

Lobo
    Lobo

EU Wants to Charge Social Security Taxes on Robots As If They Were People Empty EU Wants to Charge Social Security Taxes on Robots As If They Were People

Post by Lobo Thu 23 Jun 2016, 2:10 pm

EU Wants to Charge Social Security Taxes on Robots As If They Were People Tosihba-robot-chihira
    Japan’s Toshiba 6502.T robot has taken on human form and visitors to the world’s biggest travel show in March were greeted by a lifelike robot. Under new proposed European legislation that is clearly intended to stop technology advancement, the growing army of robot workers are to be classed as “electronic persons” and their owners would then be liable to pay Social Security for them. This is an example of how nuts Brussels has become from regulating cow farts to now wanting to impose the same tax system to robots for their retirement.

https://www.armstrongeconomics.com/international-news/europes-current-economy/eu-wants-to-charge-social-security-taxes-on-robots-as-if-they-were-people/
    wciappetta
    wciappetta
    NNP TEAM
    NNP TEAM

EU Wants to Charge Social Security Taxes on Robots As If They Were People Empty Re: EU Wants to Charge Social Security Taxes on Robots As If They Were People

Post by wciappetta Fri 24 Jun 2016, 5:13 am

Hey that's the  solution, in Brussels they can buy a bunch of Nigel Farage robots and stick them in the now vacant British area and in unison the robots can sing the familiar song "Who the hell are you"?

In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.... For from His fullness, we have all received and grace upon grace. For the Law was given through Moses; grace and truth came through Jesus Christ. No one has ever yet seen God. The only begotten God, the One being in the bosom of the Father, He has made Him known. - Berean Literal Bible
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

EU Wants to Charge Social Security Taxes on Robots As If They Were People Empty Re: EU Wants to Charge Social Security Taxes on Robots As If They Were People

Post by Diamond Fri 24 Jun 2016, 5:25 am

lol! lol! lol! ward I had a comment to make, but I was laughin so hard I couldn't see lol! lol! lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:12 pm