Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The displacement of more than three thousand families from areas 18 kilometers from Anbar province

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The displacement of more than three thousand families from areas 18 kilometers from Anbar province Empty The displacement of more than three thousand families from areas 18 kilometers from Anbar province

Post by Rocky Sun 10 Jul 2016, 2:56 am

[ltr]The displacement of more than three thousand families from areas 18 kilometers from Anbar province[/ltr]

Since 07.10.2016 at 10:08 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Special scales News[/ltr]
    [ltr]According to a local source, Sunday, that more than three thousand families displaced from areas 18 kilometers from Anbar province as a result of military operations.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source told / balances News /, "The areas where military operations against al" Daash "terrorist being the displacement of large waves to the families of the ones toward areas controlled by the army saw."[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added that "more than three thousand families displaced from the 18 kilometer zones toward the center of the city of Ramadi," noting that "the security services are working on official papers check to make sure there are no infiltrators, including" .anthy[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 9:37 am