Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Justice: Iraqi-Saudi agreement did not enter into force until ratified by parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Justice: Iraqi-Saudi agreement did not enter into force until ratified by parliament Empty Justice: Iraqi-Saudi agreement did not enter into force until ratified by parliament

Post by Rocky Tue 28 May 2013, 7:04 am

Justice: Iraqi-Saudi agreement did not enter into force until ratified by parliament

Ali Abdullah - 05/28/2013 - 1:08 pm |

The Ministry of Justice showed, that the Iraqi-Saudi agreement signed at the beginning of last March, between the two countries did not enter into force until the approval of the Iraqi parliament on them.

A spokesman for the ministry, Sam Furaiji, in a press statement on Tuesday that "the Cabinet authorized the Minister of Justice signed an agreement with the Saudi side," noting that "after the signing of the agreement was put forward to parliament for ratification," noting, "It is to now has not ratified the Convention. "

By mentioning that Iraq had signed in early March last year, an agreement with the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and was the Minister of Justice Hassan Shammari, who visited Riyadh and signed the agreement on the Iraqi side, while he signed for the Saudi side and Minister of Justice, Mohammed bin Abdul Karim Al-Essa, The Convention provides for retention state conviction Only the legal and judicial jurisdiction in respect of any kind of procedures such as restoring the consideration of the judgment, that each of the contracting parties shall inform the other party promptly of court rulings issued on its territory against the citizens of that party, with surrounding extended sanctions issued against them

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 5:01 am