Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq received aid worth $ 17 million for displaced people from China

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq received aid worth $ 17 million for displaced people from China Empty Iraq received aid worth $ 17 million for displaced people from China

Post by Rocky Tue 19 Jul 2016, 2:33 am

[ltr]Iraq received aid worth $ 17 million for displaced people from China[/ltr]

Since 18/07/2016 17:46 pm (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]BAGHDAD - balances News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Ministry of Displacement and Migration announced, Monday, for Iraq received aid from the Chinese government $ 17 million for the displaced, including more than three thousand caravan.[/ltr]
    [ltr]He said Immigration Minister Jassim Mohammed told a news conference held today at the ministry's headquarters with Chinese Ambassador to Iraq Chen Wei King attended / balances News /, that "Iraq received humanitarian aid from China included more than 3000 Caravan and medical equipment are diverse and drugs as well as educational materials included computers and paintings of teaching. "[/ltr]
    [ltr]He added, "The Fimh aid received by Iraq from the Chinese government up to $ 17 million will be distributed to the displaced."[/ltr]
    [ltr]For his part, Ambassador of the People's Republic of China to Iraq Chen Wei King said, "This assistance is a new starting point to deepen bilateral relations between the two countries, Iraq and China," pointing out that "the government will increase its assistance to the displaced families and provide the necessary support to be upgraded at all levels."[/ltr]
    [ltr]Iraq had received assistance from several European countries and the International Fund Alndq for displaced people after the large displacement wave that has gripped Iraq after the control of the terrorist organization Daash many neighborhoods of Anbar, Salahuddin, Diyala, Mosul and Krkk.anthy 29/33 h[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 9:36 pm