Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Assad tells Netanyahu: If you help me, I will guarantee Israeli security

Lobo
    Lobo

Assad tells Netanyahu: If you help me, I will guarantee Israeli security Empty Assad tells Netanyahu: If you help me, I will guarantee Israeli security

Post by Lobo Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:16 pm

Assad tells Netanyahu: If you help me, I will guarantee Israeli security

July 29, 2016
    Assad tells Netanyahu: If you help me, I will guarantee Israeli security Assad-netanyahu
    Syrian President Bashar Assad reportedly visited  secretly Russian President Valdimar Putin in Moscow, just days before the latter met with Israeli  Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu in June, Lebanese newspaper Al-Joumhouria reported Thursday.
    Putin and Assad  reportedly discussed the crisis in Syria as well as the possibility of a comprehensive peace agreement with Israel, including the Golan Heights, Al-Joumhourireported, however the Kremlin denied the report.
    According to Johnny Munir, Al-Joumhouria newspaper reporter , the Assad Putin meeting focused on the US Russia plan which will be revealed in early August.In addition they reportedly  discussed the Bill Clinton Israeli Syrian peace  plan which will reportedly  form  the basis of the future Israeli Syrian  comprehensive peace plan.
    Meanwhile Kuwait Newspaper “Al Jareeda ” reported that Assad sent a letter to Netanyahu ahead of his meeting with Putin in which he vowed to keep the Golan heights free of any arms  and to continue to honor the ceasefire between the 2 countries ”

“Help me to succeed in controlling my areas and I will guarantee security and peace for Israel in Golan on condition you don’t side with any party that wants to topple my regime ” , the daily quoted Assad as saying.
    http://worldaffairsjournal.org/content/assad-netanyahu-israeli-security-guaranteed-exchange-assistance-syria?utm_source=World+Affairs+Newsletter&utm_campaign=7029fb36b9-July_29th_2016_WNN7_29_2016&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_f83b38c5c7-7029fb36b9-294672653

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:41 am