Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The launch of the first flights of Iraqi pilgrims from Baghdad airport to the Holy Land

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The launch of the first flights of Iraqi pilgrims from Baghdad airport to the Holy Land Empty The launch of the first flights of Iraqi pilgrims from Baghdad airport to the Holy Land

Post by Rocky Sat 13 Aug 2016, 4:33 am

[size=30]The launch of the first flights of Iraqi pilgrims from Baghdad airport to the Holy Land[/size]
    13/08/2016 09:22 | Number of Views: 58
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Direction Press / Baghdad
    Ministry of Transport announced that the first flights of Iraqi pilgrims will be launched on Saturday from Baghdad International Airport to the Holy Land.
    Technical Undersecretary of the Ministry Abbas Omran said in a statement received "direction Press" a copy of it, "The Hall of Karbala on Saturday will see a gathering point for the pilgrims."
    He pointed to "the completion of the monument equipment passports," noting that "the Minister of Transport Agency Abdul Hussein Abtan in constant contact in order to check on logistical preparations, technical and basic services that provide Iraqi pilgrims."
    The Association of Hajj and Umrah has announced an earlier time that "the first flight of Iraqi pilgrims will be in the Aug. 13 (today) from Baghdad International Airport, carrying 282 pilgrims to the Holy Land."
    What will be launched in the first flight to land convoys of pilgrims in the 18th of this month of the border crossing points, where the body will Ptvoaj nearly thousand pilgrims a day.

Iraq 's share of the number of pilgrims and reach as defined by the Saudi authorities , 25 thousand and 172 pilgrims and the need of including the Kurdistan region 's share. The sa

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 28 Apr 2024, 12:26 pm