Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Petraeus: Send US troops a bad scenario for Obama's successor

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Petraeus: Send US troops a bad scenario for Obama's successor Empty Petraeus: Send US troops a bad scenario for Obama's successor

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 18, 2016 3:38 am

Petraeus: Send US troops a bad scenario for Obama's successor

 BAGHDAD / long-Presse 

Occur David Petraeus, the former director of the Agency for US intelligence, all major challenges facing the next president of theUnited States, including the fight against al Daesh and instability in Iraq. 
    The most likely occurrence of a civil war in thecountry even after the defeat of theorganization, stressed that the dividing line between success and failure in Iraq will depend Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi. Gen. David Petraeus, the (CIA) in an interview with US television station (CBS) and I followed, (range Press), " The next US president will face if he took or received authority innumerable challenges , " noting that " among the largest of these challenges is the fight against al Daesh and instability in Iraq. " 
    he said Petraeus that" the elimination of Daesh is ordered will be achieved, but it depends on the duration of the period will it take for this process , "adding that" what will help maintain this gain in the land the battle is that the political system in Iraq to be more holistic to include Sunni Arabs and incorporating them more in thepolitical process and the community and this is an essential point to state that pursued to maintain stability in the country and this represents a best - case scenario may be faced by the next US president toward Iraq. " 
    he continued by retired US general that" the worst scenario that might face the next US president is that he may be forced to send more troops to Iraq and perhaps these forces may be involved in the actual battles to prevent a possible collapse of the situation in Iraq and the return of the situation in which the brink of civil war , witnessed by the country in 2006. "he stressed Petraeus that " the likelihood of civil war would be the worst case scenario the next US president will face toward Iraq that may occur even if the elimination of al Daesh in the country , " pointing out that "the line between success and failure in Iraq will depend whole political approach adopted by the government in Baghdad will be the main player in this matter is the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi, who explained that he would seek to form a government that includes all political parties, particularly the Sunni Arab entity by giving them incentives to be supportive of the new Iraq. " 
    he asked Petraeus said," the important issue is the Prime Minister will he be able to achieve this approach or not? ".
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:11 am