Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The new Council of Najaf postpone its first meeting until further notice for lack of quorum

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The new Council of Najaf postpone its first meeting until further notice for lack of quorum  Empty The new Council of Najaf postpone its first meeting until further notice for lack of quorum

Post by Rocky Sun 09 Jun 2013, 4:42 am

The new Council of Najaf postpone its first meeting until further notice for lack of quorum

Author: AY
    Editor: NK
    09/06/2013 10:50

Range Press / Najaf

Correspondent, (range Press), said on Sunday that the Najaf provincial council has decided to lift its first session held this morning, until further notice because of, the lack of quorum, and pointed out that the meeting was attended by a coalition of citizens and Liberals, as well as three members of the a coalition of state law.

The reporter said that the new province of Najaf Council held nearly a quarter past ten o'clock in the morning its first meeting chaired by the eldest member of the Council Khalil blessing Jubouri and in the presence of the governor Adnan al.

The correspondent added that Jubouri decided to adjourn the meeting until further notice shortly after the session, due to a lack of quorum in the Council, noting that the Liberal coalition of citizen and, as well as three members of the coalition of state law did not attend the hearing.

The sender noted that the number of council members present is 14 out of 29 members.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:54 pm