Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Postpone the hearing of the House of Representatives to next Sunday to a lack of quorum and publish

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Postpone the hearing of the House of Representatives to next Sunday to a lack of quorum and publish  Empty Postpone the hearing of the House of Representatives to next Sunday to a lack of quorum and publish

Post by Rocky Thu 28 Mar 2013, 7:05 am

Postpone the hearing of the House of Representatives to next Sunday to a lack of quorum and publish the names of absentees for today's session on the website

Haider Ali Jawad - 03/28/2013 - 1:02 pm Announced the Presidency of the Council of Representatives to postpone the hearing that was scheduled for today, to next Sunday to a lack of quorum.

A parliamentary source said that "the Iraqi Council of Representatives decided to postpone its meeting today to next Sunday for lack of quorum."

He also announced the House of Representatives from publishing the names of absentees from its members for a session on Thursday on the official site of the Council.

A source familiar with the Euphrates News Agency {}, "Chairman of the House of Representatives decided to publish the names of absentees from the House of Representatives hearing on Thursday on the official website of the Council", accusing some of them to "disable meeting."

He added that "{180} deputy and deputy of {325} were present in the parliament building today," adding that "{118} Deputy Vice only are entered into the parliamentary hall

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 24 Jun 2024, 8:20 am