Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: our relationship with Kuwait distinct and headed towards a lot of understanding and harmony b

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: our relationship with Kuwait distinct and headed towards a lot of understanding and harmony b Empty Abadi: our relationship with Kuwait distinct and headed towards a lot of understanding and harmony b

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Aug 2016, 5:55 am

Abadi: our relationship with Kuwait distinct and headed towards a lot of understanding and harmony brotherly
    Wrote: August 23, 2016
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said the Iraqi-Kuwaiti relations distinct and moved from aggravation due to the policy of the former regime to understanding and harmony, calling for a new page in relations with all countries in order to promote the region.
    He said Abadi, during a meeting with a delegation of Kuwaiti journalists on a visit to Baghdad currently has a group of media organizations Kuwait that Iraq is going through many challenges and there is a terrorist attack from gangs boasted to kill and terrorize the citizens and that the Iraqis are making victories on them and liberate the land of the mighty, saying Daesh threat to all countries in the world, and help Iraq by the international community is a common interest in order to eliminate it, noting that the final victory is near through Mosul operations and the Syrian border, where Iraq wants to deal with Syria as a state and institutions, and not with the armed groups to control the border and added Abadi sectarian kind of ignorance and there Consider an extreme wants to dislodge the other and kill citizens the name of religion and religion innocent of them
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 5:09 pm